FOR SECURE SEALING AND PRINTING
Pack Time Hard-Tempered Blister Lidding Foils combine innovative printing solutions on Roto Gravure and Flexo. Various print patterns and micro-text printing are made available in 8-color, 6-color, 4-color, and two-color with solvent based inks and water-based inks.
The printing is further enhanced by adding anti-counterfeit features such as UV inks, thermochromic inks, and color-shifting inks. Options are also made available in reverse printing with precision in registration.
- High Heat Seal Resistance upto 280 deg. C. with OPV + recipe.
- Excellent machineability for low sealing temperature ranging between 145 deg. C.to 170 deg. C. when sealing with PVC/ PVdC.
- Printable upto 8 colors or 4+4 front and back printing with precision.
- Printed overt Anti-counterfeit features with precision in printing lowest font of 0.5 size (Lowest in the industry).
- High production speed with consistent yield per kg. and zero fumes while manufacturing.
- Lowest Solvent Retention. (Zero Solvent Retention incase of Water Based HSL )
- Usage of universal primer/foil wash/water based primer/acrylic primer/ PET based primer on customer request.
Lyra & Orion
*Lyra and Orion variants are available in unprinted versions suitable for printing with Solvent based NC Inks/ Water based Inks/ Low Migration UV Inks as per customer specificationcustomer specific widths with reel outer diameter of 800 mm. max.
Printed Variants available with Anti-couterfeit features incorporated in the print designs. Please specify the codes while placing the orders as per below list:
GD = Glow in dark Inks
TC = Thermo-chromic Ink
TL = Translucent Inks
MT = Micro Text (Printing upto 0.5 font size with precision)
MP = Moire Pattern
GL = Guilloche Pattern
Aries & Indus
All variants available in customer spefied widths with outer diameter of 800 mm
*Libra variants available in print on Rotogravure/ Flexgraphy process